- World champion
- Defend my 2010 Australasian Pro Tour title
- Grow the Milkshakes brand
- Raise the profile of Women’s bodyboarding around Australia and the world
- Attain quality photographs and video footage, for my sponsors
- Create a women' s bodyboarding DVD
- Approach more mainstream magazines to do articles on bodyboarding
- Continue competing at a high level for years to come
- Qualify for the Shark Island Challenge
- Make the cover of a bodyboarding magazine
- Explore more of Australia and the world, and push myself in bigger, heavier surf
- Coach bodyboarding, learn photography
- Develop Women’s Bodyboarding Australia (WBA) further, and encourage more girls to take up bodyboarding
- Lilly Pollard
- Gerringong, NSW, Australia
Thanks for visiting.
My name is Lilly and I'm a bodyboarder from Werri Beach in NSW Australia :)
I am winner of the Australasian Pro Tour in 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
I just finished in 7th place on the 2013 IBA World Tour, my dream is to bring the World Title back to Australia!
My main aim is to promote happiness, kindness, healthy living and to always be pushing yourself in some kind of venture. I love travelling, I love good barrelling waves and chasing swells all over the world, and I love the dedication needed to be a good competitor.
I'm always keeping my Facebook athlete page updated with all my adventures, so be sure to 'like' my page to stayed informed: https://www.facebook.com/bodyboarderlillypollard
I'm looking for assistance to help me achieve my dream of becoming world champion, and also showcasing girls charging in waves of consequence. If you think you can help, shoot me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks to my current sponsors for their support: Flipmode Clothing, Hive Swimwear, GoPro cameras, Zion Wetsuits, Travel Insurance Direct, BoogerBod training and Treehugger Wax.